LEMON FARM – Krishnamurti Group Get-Together
- Where? – The meeting room of the Lemon Farm Shop (see address and map below) Bangkok.
- When? – Every 2nd Saturday of each month.
- What Time? – 13.00 to 17.00
- Why? – To dialogue together as friends about bringing change to our lives and our world.
- What is the Program? We begin the meetings with a Krishnamurti DVD and then discuss together, in a circle, with no appointed leader.
- How Much? – There is no fee or charge for these meet-ups. (all costs supported by the Anveekshna Foundation)
- Who Comes? – Participants include interesting people from a variety of professions; many are interested in Krishnamurti and wish to share, question and explore the teachings further.
- How many Attend? – Since we started two years ago, between 8 and 25 people attend the meetings each time.
- Began? – May 2013 until now.
- Open To All? – Our meetings are open to everybody who is interested in joining us.
Please feel free to contact us (phone number below) with any further questions about these meet-ups.
Looking forward to seeing YOU joining us in 2015!
Lemon Farm Shop
Inside the Avenue
on Chang-Wattana Road